Increasing quality and decreasing cost
Industrial production is characterized by design options diversity and increasing dynamics. Especially when the product spectrum is very broad and profound and the production facilities are located globally, most known optimization approaches fall short. A consistent investigation starting from the market, towards the product and right up to manufaccturing is still the exception. Besides the product architecture, the challenge is to define and shape the production architecture considering the possibilities of Industrie 4.0.
- Are the influences and complexity drivers on manufacturing really transparent?
- Are the value-adding processes globally distributed in an appropriate manner?
- Is the production architecture defined adequately?
- To what extent are the possibilities of Industrie 4.0 taken into account?
- After all, how much flexibility is demanded by the production?
- Consequently, what is the perfect degree of standardization within the manufacturing network?
- Does a production architecture already exist in the company?
- How is the production architecture embedded into the organization?
As the global market leader in Complexity Management we implement our methodologies fast and efficiently. The consultants of Schuh & Co. are highly efficient partners for our clients. Together with our clients we develop successful concepts for:
- Improvement of productivity
- Increase of one-time delivery
- Reduction of lead time
- Improvement of quality
- Increase of satisfaction and acceptance
Methodical Fundamentals and Tools
- Global footprint design
- Process analysis including value stream design
- Lean production methods
- Flexibility matrix
- Structure variance analysis
- Production planning and control
- Production optimization