Improving customer value and decreasing cost
Today’s R&D Management faces the challenge of focusing the development and innovation power in a way that yields the highest return on of innovationwhile maximizing of customer value. R&D efficiency must be increased in order to minimize waste of resources. Our 12 Lean Innovation Principles are specifically designed for minimizing wastein the innovation process. Our research in the field R&D efficiency clearly proves “More R&D spending does not lead to higher innovation success
- What is the ideal degree of R&D expenditure?
- Are the R&D activities prioritized adequately?
- What scope of solutions should be targeted in order to maximize customer value?
- How has the solution to be structured in order to control innovation as well as to avoid over engineering?
- How can all functions be synchronized during implementation?
- How can continuous improvement processes and release engineering be adapted safely?
As the global market leader in Complexity Management we implement our methodologies fast and efficiently The consultants of Schuh & Co. are highly efficient partners for our clients. Depending on the field of application we generally achieve up to
- 50 % reduced development costs
- 10 % cut production costs
- 10 % faster time to market with our clients.
Methodical Fundamentals and Tools
- Lean innovation and engineering systematic
- R&D and innovation strategy/ management
- R&D portfolio management/ development framework/ R&D project management
- Stage-gate-process (product, material, assembly)
- Management of core competencies and resources
- Product life cycle management
- Technology planning (scanning, early detection, appraisal, steering)
- Technology road-mapping (market, product, technology)